Monday, February 20, 2012

Carlo Rino Show

Hey here!

I am doing some back dating on some events that I have done some time back but just too lazy busy to blog.

15 Oct 2011

MDS was having a collaboration with Carlo Rino for a "runway" show at Vivo city. It was my first event experience as I've always been a catalogue model all these while, with zero experience in professional cat walk.

I just tried my best to learn from the professional models as we are rehearsing and thank goodness it was just a small stage instead of a real runway!*Phew!*

Here are some of the preparation photos... scary saloon at Vivo, super rough to my hair!



Its was the Fairytale collection so explains our outfit.

First look for the day...


My fellow in-house model Angelyn... for the first time she felt  like a midget too beside all the 179 models...




Had a lunch break before the next show starts...


Some photos from the photographers..


Haha! Thanks for aligning the photos in such a way so that I don't look that short! 

This is reality... IKR...

Alright before ending this post just some broadcast photos to share..



In my next post I'll be blogging about the new video you see in the MDS outlets! Stay Tune!

2 comments:

Anna :) said...

Mandy = the prettiest girl on the runway!

Love the style and the way you look
on the very last pic!

So cute! ^.^

Mandy said...

Haha!! Thanks girl!!