Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Video Shoot for 2011's X'mas Collectives!

Year end was definitely a chaotic periods for the fashion industry... X'mas followed by CNY...

So here I am blogging about the fun video shoot for MDS's 2011's X'mas Collective! It's really my pleasure to work with Paula Taylor, Annabel and Angelyn!

As a amature, these experiences are like live demonstrations for me and I really appreciate the opportunities MDS had expose me to...

Location was as MBS Hotel.. and this is how our day starts!

Professional Make up gear of Sam Leong...

Setting the base.. Like ghost..I know...

Performing the Kungfu of make up!

Bessy the designer, ironing the clothes...

Adding abit more intensity to my eye because I have small beady eyes... Oh btw, this is the day look, explains the light colors...

After make up done! Camwhore! Geo the lady boss.. w my funny hair rollers... only to be removed as close to the actual shooting begins because my hair has 0 volume...

Tadah! Removed!! Love this hairdo!!!

Ok... Serious work begins..

Scene 1: Annabel being bored at home


Trying to date us!

Rehearsing for door scene... Warm welcome Hug!

Scene 2: Warm welcome Hug! 
 Instructions: Smile as happy as possible!!! Teeth and more teeth pls!!!! NO eyes needed!


Listening to the instructions for scene 3... Showing us an example of the actual shoot...

Scene 3: Virtual Shopping experience...

 Instructions: Get super high!!!I still want to see your teeth!!SMILE!!!

See the boss, smiling so happily.. must be very inspired by us... if not laughing at us...haha

 This! is how excited we must get! Video team said: 看你们笑我都替你们累。。。
my turn to try on the clothes...

Having Fun!


 Scene 4:Virtual shopping just got real!!! 2nd outfit!

Accessories...

Followed by some photoshoot before we proceed w the next night scene..

Group shot...

Ok starting here is a fast forward...because everything was delayed so we are in a mad rush hence explains the lack of photos....

Scene 5: Let's Party!! Party outfit!! 
 
 Scene 6: We shall drive!! ...to a carpark nearby...:)

 Final scene: Blessings under the X'mas lights! Elegant outfit!

 When we are serious...

When we are not!!



Here are some of the photos captured by photographer!



You must be thinking...So where's the video??

Its being played at the Wisma outlet.. So, visit the outlet if you wanna see the end product!!! Thanks!

Bye!!!

*I can totally imagine you doing this!*

Yeah I get it!!! One does not simply cheat thier readers!! here you go!

Trailer!



How?

 Right?

The Full Video..


Kindly "Like" if you like it!! Both page & Video pls! :) It takes more than an hour to load...

Hope you enjoy the blog & video!

See ya in the next post on CNY catalog shoot!

No comments: