Monday, May 24, 2010

New Hair and New Niece!!

i am so happy to share this piece of great news to my family... The first baby in my family after me....

My bro's wife just gave brith to a cutie little girl Athena... *Not too sure about the spelling*...hehe:)
 


 Check out my sexy legs....

Finally sleeping soundly....:)


Me before my hair cut....

Tried the Canmake lower lash... my colleagues love it...all went to bot lower lash during lunch break..haha.... shall try dolly wink soon....


*After work* Dinner at manhathan fish market follow by IpMan movie...
I know the blue lights make me look like ghost.. WTF...


Another random off day...


Yeah...i know its the same dress as the previous post...but that was like CNY...


Yummy tom yam soup at T3 Lerk Thai....


Too Hungry forgot to take photos of food after these...muahaha...



I seriously prefer short fringe so i went for a hair cut.... and this time... i really cut it short...

*On the way to visit baby niece*
It was a really bad bad Jam along PIE due to a major accident so i've got plenty of time to camwhore....Oh ya..it was also on the day i meet up with ML and Show Luo's concert...shall post concert photos soon....
Ok...might not look really short for u...but my hair use to be at waist length... and bangs makes one look younger...dun u think so?



Yup...shall end here....continue with my korean variety shows Wenna intro.... help with with the ads...thanks!!! will blog really soon....:)

No comments: