Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wardrobe clearance!!!!

YES! I need to clear my wardrobe badlly as i am back frm this shopping trip frm HK.... I seriously bot a wardrobe of spring summer collection... If u flip thru the VIVI/JUNE mag i'll point out " I have this!!!" , "Oh this too!!" and.." yeah this as well!!"

HK's fashion is really fast and affordable.... except its a country with 4 seasons so May/June would be the best shopping season...

Yup talking about clearing wardrobe... I am just wondering how do girls manage their wardrobe???

If i were to sell my clothes at 2nd hand at the price of ard S$3 to $7 including postage will u girls be willing to buy???

Note the fact that some are not even worn b4 (Impluse purchase)...and some its worn only once...cuz i bot them for wedding dinner....

Another reason would be my weight loss, i can't fit into those pretty dresses now... I am trying to gain some weight thou....

i shall post some KUKU old photos of me to allow preview of the pretty dinner dresses if u are interested can either leave a comment below or on the tag board... and u can quote the price....

If response are good i'll do a nice photoshoot to officially sell them...:)

Here u go...

#1

#1 Flora Ribbon dress (worn once)

#2

#2 Black Mesh Ballon dress (worn once)

#3
#3 White Ribbon Dress (worn 3 times, very good condition)

#4

#4 Monogram Chiffon Dress (worn once)

Alright...do leave some comments... i have more unworn dresses actually... 
Next i'll be posting abt thr HK trip... stay tune....Bye!!

1 comment:

`Maleńka. said...

You are very pretty and have pretty pictures