Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Jpot!

Just b4 my holiday end, i had dinner at my fav. steamboat place...Jpot at Vivo city... i love to have stemboat but steamboat buffet always seem to be very unhygenic to me...

I love the idea of personal pot incase u and ur frens dun have similar taste buds... But still....warning for having steamboat outside:

1. Make sure ur soup is boiling vigorously b4 picking anything to eat

2.Make sure u use different set of utensils for raw and cooked food

3.And again, do not drink soup if soup is not boiling after u put in raw stuffs

On the way to Vivo city...



Food Food Food...

These are some food that i recommend u MUST try after my so many visits thr...

Well, actually the groupa fish is not that nice... but the shrimp n black fungus dumplings is yums!


My orders are really MEATY that day as its such a chore to peel prawns... Its my 1st time ordering beef and yup its nice....

Alright will blog again when i am free.... This is my fav photo of the day... Caught the sunlight angle just like how ppl do it artificially....

sch has started... and its my last sem... truely hope everything goes smoothly...

BYE BYE!

No comments: