Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Singapore still as Singapore??

Try recalling the Singapore u use to rmb yrs back...

Well, for me, as much as my memories contains...I've rmb a really safe country that i really appreciate... I use to walk to sch and back home alone w/o much fears...

But as i grew up i had realise how dangerous Spore had become...  My previous house had this neighbourhood police post just below my block..i tot it would be rather safe staying thr... To my disappointment, i came to realise that police post actually had office hours....

I've always tot neighbourhood police post is to maintain the security of the neighbourhood... and u have an opening hrs up till 7 or 8 pm??? So crime must happen within  office hours??? Even the dumbest will know that an ideal crime period is after midnight when the streets are dark n quiet.... So i really dun see the point of the police post...

Thanks to "foreign talents" for pruning our trees, shaving our grass, construction site building, even most service lines and human making....
Thanks again to the increase in crime rates...

 Singaporeans are always made to follow rules and laws regulations... and We follow... therefore things had been going smoothly until more ppl who are not brought up like us came in....

It really made me ponder alot upon this matter....as i understand abt how complacent most(NOT ALL) Sporeans are and the lack of labour to work in the lower class.... But i really hope things could change as Spore no longer feels like spore.....


I had nothing against these "Foreign Talents" if they are will to follow our rules and not harm our security in anyway... ( i know there are some stories of Spore employer who bully them too)

A very obvious example would be our public transport... I really think its a waste...Spore work so hard to come out with this so called world class standard public transport but look at who are the ppl u are sharing trains with? I dun wan to sound like a whiny person complaining abt ppl's cleanliness but it really affects other passengers...

Have u seen ppl squarting along roadsides? MRT stations? and everywhr u go u hear a familiar accent???
Again, i asked myself... Is this Singapore???

To be continued...

No comments: