Thursday, July 22, 2010

Updates... July 2010

Alright, sch had started since 5th of jul... seems like i have yet to get back to the study mood but i  really need to do so real soon... this sem is so so packed!!! the schdule is tight TTM!

So eveything will end within 3 mths frm now...*hopefully* if things goes smoothly....

I shall NOT.....

1.complain too much and enjoy this last sem of school life...

2. procrastinate

3. Waste time doing nosensical stuffs...

ok, some ramdom photos updates...

Cut my bangs some time ago.....

At work... Origins' store...

Hihi!!! I've grown quite abit right???

Bad Bad pimples on my chin....treating with OOT mask and 3M Acne Patch!

Nude face... I need double eyelid surgery right?

Another day out for Kichi Kichi steamboat at Taka.... Dun really like it....

Rmb ur Sunscreen!

 Shall upload photos of food soon... but tats all for now....

No comments: