Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Girls meet up + I am a Bad 姑姑

 Meet up with my Pretty Wenna Unnie for some shopping on the 19th...OMG its been like dunno how many donkey yrs since both of us...just 2 of us meet up...(wu li tu li) and ah wei join us during the night for dinner....

Wenna gave me a treat on my first Eye brow threading experience frm browhus... was painful but bearable...i return by treating her taiwan milk tea n mee sua...

Thanks again Wenna!! Thank u very Kamsa!!(just learn frm her)

Right after the threading...look at my brows...so red!!Wenna is so Cute!! I love her cheeks...!

And seriously... I felt so LOVED can????

Look at who visited me during work??? only after 2 days we met and we meet AGAIN!!!

Together with...Awfully lovey chocolate truffle cake!!! Thanks again la....!!!!


I am really blessed with alot of great frens ard me that I promise myself  to hate LESS and love MORE... I really feel happier with my life like this... :)

But..........I am really guilty..I made use of my cute niece to lure u to my blog....kekeke....

Cus I know how much u guys love my baby niece as she is tooooooooo cute to resist.... so help me with the ads ok???

I'll post loads of photos of her....
I am a little Tiger!! Roar!!

Thanks folks!! and i really miss my little round round....


see ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mandy. just wanted to say ure really pretty! got to know of your blog cos im a customer at MDS collections. stay pretty! :D

Mandy said...

Thanks gal!!!