Thursday, November 18, 2010

hi there!!

Hi there ppl!!! its been a while....again....but i hope this would definately be the last time i say...."Exams are over!!!!!"

its been 2.5 yrs?? its like so fast right??? just when i browse thru my older posts of deciding wheather to go back to study after my diploma...i realise i've made the right choice.....

Guess when we are choosing among courses in poly, some of us are still unsure about our interest and passion bcuz we graduate straight from secondary school which only have default subjects and no work experiences.... well, i must say science is still one of my greatest interest but the reality seems too complicated to work in.....

Thank goodness i've found my interest in Marketing...thou i always think its so general...anyone can do it w/o formal education but i've realise not anyone can do a good job.... I am really glad, i've been thru the complete course.... perserverance and focus thr goes the deadly 2.5 years.........

look at my important spirit food during study period..
and the ultimate own created short forms...can u read the 2nd scentence???

Self-proclaim a day-off during my study break.. some movie and dinner....but still mugging for the night....
I survived everyday to school w/o make up this sem....was extremely stressed i no longer care abt my looks...projs, tests, exams....one after another...mad stress....
 So finally, its all over!!!get to shop for clothes to catch up with the modern world!!! Cuz i am so like a cave women during study period.... no eyebrows trimming n hair cut look at how long my fringe gets!
so, i finally went for a hair cut...
As for now, i am extensivly on a job search... but in a delimma to rest more or get a job early... guess most would perfer the latter...well, if u got any marketing jobs pls kindly intro ok?? preferbly in the beauty industry...hehehe...thanks and i'll blog more often....see ya sooon!!

No comments: