Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blog Revamp!! Starting fresh! + Yacht Shoot!

Hey there!!  U guys must be thinking this is probably a dead blog already, due to my MIA... recently, w my new job, I've got myself more time to blog during weekends and I've also been taking up a routine modeling for MDScollections boutique again... Which means i'll have more things to blog about!

Some updates on myself... Yeah, I am no longer in the skincare industry, even though it will always be my greatest passion.. Sometimes, we really can't be that stubborn in terms of choosing a long term job... But well, I am really happy I  am ever part of the Estee Lauder Team under brand of Origins for 3 yrs of my schooling days... Happiest Job ever!

So...... since i no longer share my skincare passion in my job, I've decided to share it all in my blog, a place i can claim my own, in terms of speech and actions... And i hope it really helps vain girls like me...

Alright, first thing in this post... Notice my new blog banner?? yeap! Its done by yours truely... using microsoft powerpoint... hmm... simple yet satisfying...for a technology noob like me... (believe me, i've nv used softwares like photoshop and adobe before!) and all my previous banners are done by my lovely friend Wenna... so this is pretty much an achievement for myself...

Ok, enough of updates...for a starting post of my revamp blog I'll be blogging on my first experience on the yacht doing a photo shoot... 

The day starts at waking up at 7.30am on a National Day morning preparing myself...reaching the office at 9am...doing make up and hair...

The first look of the day... Yellow and blue... I call this the Sun & Ocean makeup... totally for the yacht theme and my first time trying such loud colors.. I am super conservative with my eye make i always use brown...and only brown...


On the way to Keppel Bay Marina...!*excited*




Our first candid photo!

The really nice view...


 Loading up stuff on the yacht...


The first shoot scene at the dock... OMG....the sun is burning hot!
 Notice my legs... the "floor" is burning!
 Getting inside the yacht... This is where they sing KTV!
 Cheeky Angelyn and I...
 The red dress twin... Geo and I...

 More camwhoring....

 Our pretty hair stylist Regine....who is also the owner of this Yacht....
 Joanne the stylist...also my school mate in RMIT... stying Petrina....

St John Island... Suppose to take a speed boat there for more shoots... knock off the idea after realising nth worth shooting...


The long awaited end product....
 Petrina and I are the BFF and Angelyn and Jovin(male model) are suppose to the couple... 



Love this photo max!! Natural max! I seriously can't remember what's so funny... I am LOL showing my whole row of front teeth,tongue and gums or whatever u name it!


Moving on the yacth... very very pretty!! and lucky me...no seasick! totally enjoyed the times on the yacht.



Petrina trying to gossip w me and me laughing away...

More pretty shots...


After thoughts: I must say, its really a great experience and exposure for me being a amateur, its been really great to learn frm the experienced models despite the rush madness during the shoot...
There is a part 2 for this yacht shoot... I shall not reveal b4 MDS reveals it! That shall reveal our look 2 and the new season look!! I am so looking forward too!

This shall be a little preview...


Till then... see ya!!

No comments: