Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Yacht shoot part 2..

Hey there, how's your long weekend?? I really enjoy it! my family went for a short trip to Batam and I spend the next 2 days camping at home watching korean drama-Heartstrings! Now that I started working I really treasure the times where I can stay at home and do things I like or even nothing at all..
when is the last time you slow down ur pace and spend ur own "me time" at home??

Countinuing the Yacht shoot part 1 here's the part 2.. featuring the Fall season...

Here we go.. This look is stricly for photoshoot... I will definately scare alot of ppl if I ever go on streets w this make makeup... Top and bottom of eye is painted white... They call it the Ice queen look...

The wind there is no joke...

Our lunch for the day...

looks like I just went for a swim w goggles on...

Notice Sarah and Joanne holding on to me n Petrina?  Bcuz the "floor" is super slippery we can't really balance ourselves on heels....

Trying to think of the best pose...

Ok...finally, my last outfit...
 Lots and lotasa backcomb...

Presenting the fall season collection...



Classic!

Sensual..



and here i end this post w my favourite picture of the series...
.
.
.
.
.

Hope we all have NO wednesday blues tomorrow when we get back to work!!Bye!!

No comments: