Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Updates...

Yeap! I know its been a while since i last blogged... sorry for the lack of post as I a kinda busy...recuperating... You will know why in the later of the post... 
Lets start w some of the random updates in Aug...

Being really random.. this is one fine day I decide to tie up my hair.... Its been quite awhile since I tie my hair bcus i find it really painful to have it all pulled up for hours... Reminds me of days in secondary school... kinda caused me to have a bald spot in the parting due to tying everyday...



 Another reason y I hardly tie my hair is bcuz of my wide open ears... I hope there are skin tapes like double eyelids tape that can solve this problem....

Later in the day, I met Wenna for a healthy Chanpon noodles at Raffles City while waiting for Ling to knock off... My spicy noodles...

Wenna's Healthy noodles...

and of course some camwhoring pics...





Totally hearts the HTH talking sessions w her... bcuz we are both good listener... Thanks Dear!

Happy food at work.... I had my usual beef bowl at Yoshinoya...and there was this promo with toppings... add 40cent for this much of fish roe!!! Yummmy!! Love the poping sensation!!!
 And yeah...it made my day....fish roe rocks...

Happy drink... Whats your fav Bubble tea brand, choice and add-ons? My new love other than regular taiwan milk tea must be the Creamy melon tea from Gong Cha... The code is A5! The fluffy creamy milk top and the refreshing aromatic melon tea is just like heaven! Best part is its caffine-free...

I am super sensitive to caffine...give me sleepless night and fast heartbeat... and I read in magazines that it makes your hair and skin dull... So cheers to A5!

 The Weekend to Batam... yeah... travel the lightest possible... so every single dust of make-up is ditched... Travel light... Travel nude faced...
 My cheeky niece having fun wherever she goes...

Last friday...2sept... I missed a step of the stairs in my ofc building and rolled down the remaining 4 steps... resulting in this...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minutes after the fall...


Got some ice frm Mcd...for some cold press as advised by my dear friends


ard 2hrs after the fall and ice treatment.. Red and swollen

At night... Turns purple...

2days after...treating with medicated oil and zam-buk

from Dad..
 So yeah... every night I have to spend some time nursing the wound... lucky there are only small patches of open wound... and my shoulders are aching as I rolled and landed on my right shoulder.... I am super careless... *sighs*

 So please do not pat me on my right shouler when you see me! haha!

Alright enough of updates, time for some fashion stuffs..


Miliyah kato
 I am sure most girls who read Vivi Magazine will definately find her familiar... I was always attracted to her define and neat lower lashes...

But I guess what gave the strongest impression was her curly fringe... not all people can accept/suit the look of curly fringe as it make one looks funny and 60s...

Well, nv had a chance to try in my daily look... But this week MDS stylist gave me this look... Immediately, I told her it reminds me of a Vivi model... and i can't recall the name... so it was Miliyah Kato...



Personally.. I find I'll still prefer straight fringe any time... 

super curly fringe!

and my last photo...
before i am off to massage my wound with zam buk.... I hope i'll get well soon... bye!

No comments: