Saturday, September 24, 2011

My 2011 Bday with ML!!

As promised, gonna blog about my Bday celebration this yr with my ML dearies... Its been really long since get some fresh air and sun light together... Recent Bdays are all settled in restaurants for a simple meal due to our busy schedule...

So for my Bday i request for a potluck picnic at Botanical Gardens...

I am really glad everyone is able to make it and all the anticipation b4 the celebration is what I love most too... whatapp discussion about what to cook for the picnic and all our EXPECTATION and REALITY of cook food is really like what Wenna predicted...

We should really brush up our cooking skills..haha!

Shall see what we have prepare for that day...




Found the perfect site!

settled down w our kiddish mat...
 Presenting.... Our food galore!
The korean Kim Bab n bean sprouts by Wei, Yummy pan cake by Wenna...
 Mcd nuggets and dimsum by sam...
 Cucumber n kelp salad by me... but this is a failure story of my potato noodles...
 edamame n sandwiches by Jin
 Fruits by Ling

And our camwhore starts after the fufilling meal with lotsa laughter!


*Inside joke for the pose*

 another one for u...








A little surprise for me...frm ML...
 Choc Bday Cake!

 Making a wish....*I think i look kinda retard*
 Candles....
 Camwhore...

 Wenna brought some card games along too... Pictureka...

And of course, before we leave... 夺命连环拍!!haha
 Give us  a camera w timer and this is what happens....








I felt really blessed with my girls ard... for the past 10 yrs... and  I hope we can continue to laugh and cry together for the next phases in our life...

A little present from them...Did not end up in the state as it is thou...
I've transform the present into this! Yeah miu miu bracelet...

Since I am at the topic of botanical gardens...
Here are some shoots I had quite some time back at the botanical gardens... The theme is Black Swan...



Till next time!

No comments: