Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photoshoot updates...

Just a short update on some of my favourite shots of this month's photos!

In this shoot we tried orange-bronze eye shadow...Kinda love it... gives the softer look...





 

For the magazine, my fringe was styled up! Its been quite awhile since i do up my fringe as i think i look better with bangs and it makes me look younger...

But well, everything is worth a try!

Here it is..

And here my Favourite photo of the series...

Moving on, it one of the more recent shoot that I was asked to try on the smokey eye look... I've ever tried smokey eye some time back when my make up skills is totally CMI and i totally make a mess out of the look... shall dig out some of my old photos to show some day...

Anyway..here is how the smokey eye looks in the shoot...

Its  gives a stronger look... looks kinda normal from far thou...

For magazine shoot... I am portraying the cuter look which I think its my forte...hahha...Yeah i know i should grow up...




I think the hot pink lipstick totally brings out the look! Love it!

Alright gotta work tmr...so needa tuck in soon... and I'll be looking forward for the crab feast my family is going to prepare tmr...!! I'll be blogging abt my Bday at botanical gardens soon!!

Good night!

No comments: